Our Voice Our Choice Community Access program expands opportunities for people living with intellectual and/or physical disability and mental health concerns.
We believe the simple truth that people are experts in their own lives.
Our focus is on each persons goals, and a program is mapped out to support them achieving those goals.
What we DO do ....
- teach people new skills such as joining a writing group, or participating in Mens Sheds activities.
- organic permaculture based gardening practices.
- yoga, meditation and stretching workshops.
- flower market visits fresh food markets.
And most importantly, a completely adaptive attitude to include people's interests and develop programs to support them developing those skills
What we DON'T do ...
- group activities leaving people sitting disengaged and not included.
- encouraging people to participate in activities they are not interested in.